Excelvan 2600 Lumens LED Multimedia Projector Home Cinema Theater 800*480 USB/AV/HDMI/ATV/VGA
This Excelvan EHD11 Projector delivers 2600 ANSI lumens of brightness while consuming less than 110W of power. The LED lamp provides up to 20,000 hours of low maintenance life(By contrast the bulb life of non-LED projectors is only 5,000 to 8,000 hours.) and offers maximum energy savings without sacrificing picture quality. The projector supports red and blue 3D format, as well as a 2000:1 contrast ratio and 800*480 native resolutions. Choose from HDMI, VGA, USB, Y/Pb/Pr, U flash disk, TV and other inputs. Two 2W built-in stereo speakers eliminate the need to carry around and hook up external speakers. Now you can share the home theater experience with family and friends!
1.Multi selection of inputs:USB/AV/ATV/HDMI/VGA..
a) Support USB input, directly insert a USB flash drive or hard disk.
Note: the cellphone cannot connect to the proector directly through an USB cable. It must be connected through an MHL cable.
b) Support HDMI Interface, Adapter MHL cable and I-push connection to connect with cell phone and tablet device(The MHL cable is not included).
2. Brightness：2600 ANSI Lumens.
3. Native resolution: 800*480RGB, supported 1080HD.
4. Contrast ratio: 2000：1.
5. Keystone Correction： ±15° ;Speakers built-in ;Low noise.
6. Projection distance: 1.2-6M, Projection size: 32″-200″.
7.The format USB can support:
Movie:”MPG”, “MPE”, “VOB”, “DAT”, “BUK” , “TS0”, “TRP”, “TS “, “TP “, “M2T” “RM0”, “RMV”, “RM “, “RMVB”,”AVI”, MP4″, “DIV”, “MOV”, “MKV”, “WSF”, “ASF”, “FLV”, “WMV”, “ASM”, “3GP”, “3G2″,”WMV” .
Photo: “BMP” “JPG”, “JPE”, “PNG” “TIF” “GIF”.
MUSIC: “MP3” “WMA” “M4A”, “AAC” “WAV” .
Brand & Model: Excelvan EHD11
Projection technology: 5.0 inches TFT LCD panel.Standard resolution (dpi): 800 * 480, support 1080P
Brightness: 2600 ANSI lumen(MAX)
Lamp: LED lights 20,000 hours
The projection screen size/distance: 32-200 inches, from 1.2 to 6m
Projection Lens: Manual Focus Lens
Contrast (Standard): 83.3340277777778
Aspect ratio: 4: 3/16: 9
Picture flip: 360 degree flip
Noise (dB): less than 25 db
Projection Method: Front / Rear / Ceiling
Menu language: Czech、English、Slovak、Danish、German Spanish、French、Croatian、Italian、Hungarian、Dutch、Norwegian、Polish、Portuguese、Romanian、Slovene、Serbian、Finnish、Swedish、Bulgarian、Greek、Russian、Chinese
Power Consumption (W): 110 W
Boot: Fast 3 seconds
Input: USB*2/HDMI*2/ATV/AV/YPBPR/VGA/audio.input(RCA terminal x 2,left and right sound channel)/audio out/built-in speakers(2 w * 2)
Power: 110 V-240 V (± 10%), 50/60 Hz
Screen size and distance from the projector to the screen:
Screen size(Inch):16:9 display aspect
32 Inch:1.2 meter
50 Inch:1.76 meter
100 Inch:3.2 meter
128 Inch:4.2 meter
1xExcelvan 2600 Lumens LED Projector
Here are some solutions if you acrossed these problems when you operate the projector:
Faults and Solutions:
After the power supplied is turned on, the lamp is out:
1) Find whether the power line connection is correct.
2) Find whether the plug is plugged.
3) Find whether the power supply is frequently turned on and off.Detect the use time of the lamp.
4) Find whether the bulb is required to be replaced.
1) Find whether the lens is taken down.
2) Find whether the connection is correct. Find whether all the signal lines are properly connected.
3) Find whether the contrast ratio and the brightness are set to be the lowest.
Remote controller is not worked:
1) Find whether the batteries of the remote controller are used up. Find whether the batteries are correctly installed.
2) Find whether a batteries is formed between the remote controller and the projector.
3) Find whether the distance exceeds the effective use range of the remote controller.
1) Slightly turn the lens and regulate the focal distance to a proper position.
2) Regulate analog quantity of the bright, the contrast ration and the color.
3) Find whether the lens is clean .
1) Find whether audio cables are properly connected.
2) Find whether the SOURCE mode of TV signal audio cables is correct.
3) Find whether the volume is turned off set to be lowest.